Just when you think Joe Budden has said all there is to say, along comes Pt. 2 of his previously-featured record, Who. Starting off exactly where he left off on Pt. 1, Budden freestyles for seven full minutes –no hook, no bridge, no opening or ending monologue. Expanding his opinion on the industry’s most problematic issues, the Jersey native points his finger at YouTube, the emphasis of sales over product, and selling a false image to children (cribs, crew sizes and girls), amongst a bible-long list of other, less important matters. Gearing up for the long-awaited release of his sophomore project, Padded Room, Budden plans to continue to feed the streets with brand new music. And unlike the crises discussed in both parts of Who, new music inside the Booth isn’t a bad thing.
Listen to More: Joe Budden Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!