Just when you think Joe Budden has said all there is to say, along comes Pt. 2 of his previously-featured record, Who. Starting off exactly where he left off on Pt. 1, Budden freestyles for seven full minutes –no hook, no bridge, no opening or ending monologue. Expanding his opinion on the industry’s most problematic issues, the Jersey native points his finger at YouTube, the emphasis of sales over product, and selling a false image to children (cribs, crew sizes and girls), amongst a bible-long list of other, less important matters. Gearing up for the long-awaited release of his sophomore project, Padded Room, Budden plans to continue to feed the streets with brand new music. And unlike the crises discussed in both parts of Who, new music inside the Booth isn’t a bad thing.
Listen to More: Joe Budden
Written by DJ Z on 07/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.