Just when you think Joe Budden has said all there is to say, along comes Pt. 2 of his previously-featured record, Who. Starting off exactly where he left off on Pt. 1, Budden freestyles for seven full minutes –no hook, no bridge, no opening or ending monologue. Expanding his opinion on the industry’s most problematic issues, the Jersey native points his finger at YouTube, the emphasis of sales over product, and selling a false image to children (cribs, crew sizes and girls), amongst a bible-long list of other, less important matters. Gearing up for the long-awaited release of his sophomore project, Padded Room, Budden plans to continue to feed the streets with brand new music. And unlike the crises discussed in both parts of Who, new music inside the Booth isn’t a bad thing.
Listen to More: Joe Budden
Written by DJ Z on 07/13/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)