Just when you think Joe Budden has said all there is to say, along comes Pt. 2 of his previously-featured record, Who. Starting off exactly where he left off on Pt. 1, Budden freestyles for seven full minutes –no hook, no bridge, no opening or ending monologue. Expanding his opinion on the industry’s most problematic issues, the Jersey native points his finger at YouTube, the emphasis of sales over product, and selling a false image to children (cribs, crew sizes and girls), amongst a bible-long list of other, less important matters. Gearing up for the long-awaited release of his sophomore project, Padded Room, Budden plans to continue to feed the streets with brand new music. And unlike the crises discussed in both parts of Who, new music inside the Booth isn’t a bad thing.
Written by DJ Z on 07/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.