Just when you think Joe Budden has said all there is to say, along comes Pt. 2 of his previously-featured record, Who. Starting off exactly where he left off on Pt. 1, Budden freestyles for seven full minutes –no hook, no bridge, no opening or ending monologue. Expanding his opinion on the industry’s most problematic issues, the Jersey native points his finger at YouTube, the emphasis of sales over product, and selling a false image to children (cribs, crew sizes and girls), amongst a bible-long list of other, less important matters. Gearing up for the long-awaited release of his sophomore project, Padded Room, Budden plans to continue to feed the streets with brand new music. And unlike the crises discussed in both parts of Who, new music inside the Booth isn’t a bad thing.
Listen to More: Joe Budden
Written by DJ Z on 07/13/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.