Joe Budden has a reputation for messy public breakups, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t cherish memories of the good times he and his exes enjoyed together—particularly when those good times happened to take place in the bedroom. The latest song release off the Slaughterhouse emcee’s next street album finds him stacking his new girl up against an old flame, and concluding, “She Don’t Put It Down Like You.” Lil Wayne can relate; over T-Minus’ synth production, the YMCMB boss supplements Budden’s bars with his own wistful(ly horny) recollections of a past love, before revealing that he and the girl in question are still getting it in. R&B vet Tank ties the record together with a smooth hook. Watch for No Lost Love to drop digitally, via eOne, on January 22.
Written by richard on 10/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.