Joe Budden has a reputation for messy public breakups, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t cherish memories of the good times he and his exes enjoyed together—particularly when those good times happened to take place in the bedroom. The latest song release off the Slaughterhouse emcee’s next street album finds him stacking his new girl up against an old flame, and concluding, “She Don’t Put It Down Like You.” Lil Wayne can relate; over T-Minus’ synth production, the YMCMB boss supplements Budden’s bars with his own wistful(ly horny) recollections of a past love, before revealing that he and the girl in question are still getting it in. R&B vet Tank ties the record together with a smooth hook. Watch for No Lost Love to drop digitally, via eOne, on January 22.
Written by richard on 10/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.