Fellas, don’t you just hate it when fly honeys are only interested in you for your money and sex appeal? On second thought, I’m sure plenty of fellas would kill to be in the position that Joe Budden describes on unreleased cut She Dont Love Me, recently released via the artist’s Twitter. As the Slaughterhouse emcee explains over The Klasix’ lush sample work, however, it’s not quite as nice as it sounds. Complete with the hook vocals of frequent collaborator Emanny, this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep it locked for all the latest from Budden & co.
Written by richard on 12/2/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.