Fellas, don’t you just hate it when fly honeys are only interested in you for your money and sex appeal? On second thought, I’m sure plenty of fellas would kill to be in the position that Joe Budden describes on unreleased cut She Dont Love Me, recently released via the artist’s Twitter. As the Slaughterhouse emcee explains over The Klasix’ lush sample work, however, it’s not quite as nice as it sounds. Complete with the hook vocals of frequent collaborator Emanny, this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep it locked for all the latest from Budden & co.
Written by richard on 12/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.