Fellas, don’t you just hate it when fly honeys are only interested in you for your money and sex appeal? On second thought, I’m sure plenty of fellas would kill to be in the position that Joe Budden describes on unreleased cut She Dont Love Me, recently released via the artist’s Twitter. As the Slaughterhouse emcee explains over The Klasix’ lush sample work, however, it’s not quite as nice as it sounds. Complete with the hook vocals of frequent collaborator Emanny, this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those digging it can keep it locked for all the latest from Budden & co.
Written by richard on 12/2/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.