With Watch the Throne album opener No Church in the Wild back in the spotlight thanks to its use in Denzel Washington vehicle Safe House, Joe Budden seizes the opportunity to put his own spin on the record in a brand new freestyle. Over 88-Keys and Kanye West‘s tension-fraught instrumental, the Slaughterhouse emcee spits about everything from the recent Drake/Common beef, to his nuanced views on spirituality, to his perennial issues with the opposite sex. This freestyle won’t be appearing on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can, as always, stay tuned for more from the Garden State mainstay.
Listen to More: Joe Budden
Written by richard on 01/26/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.