With Watch the Throne album opener No Church in the Wild back in the spotlight thanks to its use in Denzel Washington vehicle Safe House, Joe Budden seizes the opportunity to put his own spin on the record in a brand new freestyle. Over 88-Keys and Kanye West‘s tension-fraught instrumental, the Slaughterhouse emcee spits about everything from the recent Drake/Common beef, to his nuanced views on spirituality, to his perennial issues with the opposite sex. This freestyle won’t be appearing on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can, as always, stay tuned for more from the Garden State mainstay.
Listen to More: Joe Budden
Written by richard on 01/26/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)