With Watch the Throne album opener No Church in the Wild back in the spotlight thanks to its use in Denzel Washington vehicle Safe House, Joe Budden seizes the opportunity to put his own spin on the record in a brand new freestyle. Over 88-Keys and Kanye West‘s tension-fraught instrumental, the Slaughterhouse emcee spits about everything from the recent Drake/Common beef, to his nuanced views on spirituality, to his perennial issues with the opposite sex. This freestyle won’t be appearing on any forthcoming project, but those digging it can, as always, stay tuned for more from the Garden State mainstay.
Written by richard on 01/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.