After his planned sophomore album, The Growth, had been repeatedly delayed (and eventually shelved) since 2004, Joe Budden finally got released from his contract with Def Jam earlier this fall. Enjoying his newly-independent status, Budden prepares to release the third installment in his critically-acclaimed Mood Muzik mixtape series, For Better or For Worse. Ready to switch it to a 5th Gear, Joe puts on a freestyle clinic in one seamless flow by moving smoothly from point to point without hesitation. A bonus beat making lesson is given by WMS the Sultan as his synth-horn production sounds exactly like Just Blaze (circa the Dynasty years). The long-awaited Mood Muzik 3 is set to hit the streets sometime between mid-December and early January.
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)