After his planned sophomore album, The Growth, had been repeatedly delayed (and eventually shelved) since 2004, Joe Budden finally got released from his contract with Def Jam earlier this fall. Enjoying his newly-independent status, Budden prepares to release the third installment in his critically-acclaimed Mood Muzik mixtape series, For Better or For Worse. Ready to switch it to a 5th Gear, Joe puts on a freestyle clinic in one seamless flow by moving smoothly from point to point without hesitation. A bonus beat making lesson is given by WMS the Sultan as his synth-horn production sounds exactly like Just Blaze (circa the Dynasty years). The long-awaited Mood Muzik 3 is set to hit the streets sometime between mid-December and early January.
Listen to More: Joe Budden
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.