After his planned sophomore album, The Growth, had been repeatedly delayed (and eventually shelved) since 2004, Joe Budden finally got released from his contract with Def Jam earlier this fall. Enjoying his newly-independent status, Budden prepares to release the third installment in his critically-acclaimed Mood Muzik mixtape series, For Better or For Worse. Ready to switch it to a 5th Gear, Joe puts on a freestyle clinic in one seamless flow by moving smoothly from point to point without hesitation. A bonus beat making lesson is given by WMS the Sultan as his synth-horn production sounds exactly like Just Blaze (circa the Dynasty years). The long-awaited Mood Muzik 3 is set to hit the streets sometime between mid-December and early January.
Listen to More: Joe Budden
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.