In addition to the many label problems that rapper Jody Breeze has experienced over the past few years (he is currently unsigned), the A-Town rapper has also had his fair share of Weekend Girl troubles. Like so many other men his age, Breeze is tired of having to explain to his girlfriend that there isn’t another woman ready to roll once Friday night rolls around. Sharing similar stories about untrustworthy ex’s and ideal chicks are veteran Trick Daddy and fellow Boyz In Da Hood member, Big Duke. Finally, to tie-up the ‘weekend girl’ concept is production wiz and hook singer, Jazze Pha, who also signed Breeze to his first label deal at Sho’Nuff; the same label that never released the rapper’s permanently-shelved debut, A Day In The Life. Go figure.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Submit your Rating
Young Gunna Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Start A Fire" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.