In addition to the many label problems that rapper Jody Breeze has experienced over the past few years (he is currently unsigned), the A-Town rapper has also had his fair share of Weekend Girl troubles. Like so many other men his age, Breeze is tired of having to explain to his girlfriend that there isn’t another woman ready to roll once Friday night rolls around. Sharing similar stories about untrustworthy ex’s and ideal chicks are veteran Trick Daddy and fellow Boyz In Da Hood member, Big Duke. Finally, to tie-up the ‘weekend girl’ concept is production wiz and hook singer, Jazze Pha, who also signed Breeze to his first label deal at Sho’Nuff; the same label that never released the rapper’s permanently-shelved debut, A Day In The Life. Go figure.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Submit your Rating
Young Gunna Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Start A Fire" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.