Recently dropped from his deal with Sho’Nuff Records and currently mulling over a solo deal with his Boyz n da Hood label home, Bad Boy South, A-Town young gunna Jody Breeze has released his first independent single, Crack. While the title is one of the most-overused words to describe a level of addictiveness, Jody goes into uncharted territory by critiquing rappers who seem to need ice to look fresh (knock knock, Gucci Mane). As with most artists in the ATL, swagger is what sets Jody Breeze apart from his hometown peers. Hopefully, his new single will help him Crack his way back into the majors. The long-awaited (over four years) A Day In Da Life of Jody Breeze currently has no set release date.
Written by Burmy on 01/24/08
Submit your Rating
Young Gunna Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Start A Fire" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.