Recently dropped from his deal with Sho’Nuff Records and currently mulling over a solo deal with his Boyz n da Hood label home, Bad Boy South, A-Town young gunna Jody Breeze has released his first independent single, Crack. While the title is one of the most-overused words to describe a level of addictiveness, Jody goes into uncharted territory by critiquing rappers who seem to need ice to look fresh (knock knock, Gucci Mane). As with most artists in the ATL, swagger is what sets Jody Breeze apart from his hometown peers. Hopefully, his new single will help him Crack his way back into the majors. The long-awaited (over four years) A Day In Da Life of Jody Breeze currently has no set release date.
Written by Burmy on 01/24/08
Submit your Rating
Young Gunna Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Start A Fire" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)