Recently dropped from his deal with Sho’Nuff Records and currently mulling over a solo deal with his Boyz n da Hood label home, Bad Boy South, A-Town young gunna Jody Breeze has released his first independent single, Crack. While the title is one of the most-overused words to describe a level of addictiveness, Jody goes into uncharted territory by critiquing rappers who seem to need ice to look fresh (knock knock, Gucci Mane). As with most artists in the ATL, swagger is what sets Jody Breeze apart from his hometown peers. Hopefully, his new single will help him Crack his way back into the majors. The long-awaited (over four years) A Day In Da Life of Jody Breeze currently has no set release date.
Written by Burmy on 01/24/08
Submit your Rating
Young Gunna Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Start A Fire" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.