Not counting the recent, tour-exclusive 7” that was home to promo cut Fool, JMSN hasn’t released a project since dropping acclaimed debut full-length †Priscilla† back in December of 2011. If you’ve been longing for fresh material, take heart; the wait is almost over. As a foretaste of his newly-announced forthcoming EP, the Motown singer, songwriter and producer has liberated lead single Walk Away. As usual, JMSN showcases his skills on both sides of the mixing boards; his own moody, string-laced production sets the mood as he obliquely reflects on the disintegration of a relationship. Does this mournful cut (available now for digital purchase) bode well for the forthcoming †Pllajé†? I think I know the answer but, as always, y’all get to render the final verdict. If you’re feeling it, stay tuned for further fresh singles leading up to the project’s November 5, release via White Room Records.
Written by richard on 09/18/13
Rising singer/songwriter JMSN has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the †Pllajë† EP. The project is the sequel to the Detroit native's highly-praised debut, †Priscilla†, which was inspired by a...
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.