Those who have followed JSMN‘s features on our pages know that he’s one of the most-remixed artists in DJBooth history. So it was pretty much a given that we’d be featuring at least two versions of the second single off his latest project. Today, The One finally becomes plural thanks to Parisian buzzmaker Stwo. The artist-produced original was (as I remarked when it dropped in late October) surprisingly “open and approachable” in comparison to JMSN’s usual fare, yet it retained a slightly chilly vibe. This time around, backed by the aforementioned beatsmith’s gentle, jazzy keyboard chords and accelerated rhythm section, it sounds downright warm and inviting. Has Stwo managed to top the EP version of the cut? As always, y’all get to lay down the final verdict. The latter is available, along with the rest of †Pllajë†, for free streaming right here in the Booth.
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!