Those who have followed JSMN‘s features on our pages know that he’s one of the most-remixed artists in DJBooth history. So it was pretty much a given that we’d be featuring at least two versions of the second single off his latest project. Today, The One finally becomes plural thanks to Parisian buzzmaker Stwo. The artist-produced original was (as I remarked when it dropped in late October) surprisingly “open and approachable” in comparison to JMSN’s usual fare, yet it retained a slightly chilly vibe. This time around, backed by the aforementioned beatsmith’s gentle, jazzy keyboard chords and accelerated rhythm section, it sounds downright warm and inviting. Has Stwo managed to top the EP version of the cut? As always, y’all get to lay down the final verdict. The latter is available, along with the rest of †Pllajë†, for free streaming right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.