Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Update: We have added the self-directed visuals for JMSN’s The One.
Last month, JMSN officially lit the fuse on his next project with the release of Walk Away, a mournful lead single which won a phenomenal 4.5-star average rating from our readers. Today, the Motown singer/songwriter and producer returns to our pages with freshly-minted follow-up The One. While retaining its predecessor’s melancholy vibe, this artist-produced ballad is more open and approachable in tone. Accompanied by keening strings and a boom bap-informed rhythm section, JMSN explores his conflicted feelings toward a certain woman, delivering his verses in a plaintive falsetto. The follow-up to 2012’s acclaimed †Priscilla† LP, †Pllaje† is available for stream and purchase at The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 01/16/14
Rising singer/songwriter JMSN has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the †Pllajë† EP. The project is the sequel to the Detroit native's highly-praised debut, †Priscilla†, which was inspired by a...
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.