Thought the release of tour-exclusive EP inclusion Fool meant JMSN was done dropping singles and videos off his 2012 studio debut? Au contraire, mon frere; he was simply taking a breather. Today, the ever-creative singer/songwriter/producer returns to our pages with yet another fresh single and accompanying set of visuals. On Love & Pain, the Detroit native showcases a more vulnerable side of his artistic persona, telling a woman in his life, “Your love is everything to me.” A self-produced beat built around a plaintive sax loop accompanies JMSN’s vocals. As usual, Stephen Mallett‘s video comes loaded with symbolism; a post on the artist’s Tumblr spells it all out. Still haven’t copped †Priscilla†? Click here to stream the set right here in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 07/23/13
Submit your Rating
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.