Having left listeners at the edge of their seats with Somewhere, the perplexing second chapter of the story he began with Lights, JMSN brings the saga to a close with Let U Go. Finally showing the bloody context for what came before, director Yarvo provides a disturbing counterpoint to the heartbroken, artist-produced ballad. Fans can find all three of the aforementioned records and much more on JMSN’s †Priscilla† LP, released in January and available now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/26/12
Submit your Rating
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.