Having left listeners at the edge of their seats with Somewhere, the perplexing second chapter of the story he began with Lights, JMSN brings the saga to a close with Let U Go. Finally showing the bloody context for what came before, director Yarvo provides a disturbing counterpoint to the heartbroken, artist-produced ballad. Fans can find all three of the aforementioned records and much more on JMSN’s †Priscilla† LP, released in January and available now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/26/12
Submit your Rating
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.