Having set the bar high with the previously-released videos for Alone and Something, JMSN outdoes himself yet again with the visuals for Jameson. Directed by Stephen Mallett, the video explores the themes of innocence and temptation using imagery inspired by Lars von Trier’s experimental film, Antichrist. Has this brooding, artist-produced jam and its visual accompaniment piqued your interest? More awaits on †Priscilla†, available now for digital purchase from iTunes and JMSN’s official site.
Written by richard on 03/30/12
Submit your Rating
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.