Having set the bar high with the previously-released videos for Alone and Something, JMSN outdoes himself yet again with the visuals for Jameson. Directed by Stephen Mallett, the video explores the themes of innocence and temptation using imagery inspired by Lars von Trier’s experimental film, Antichrist. Has this brooding, artist-produced jam and its visual accompaniment piqued your interest? More awaits on †Priscilla†, available now for digital purchase from iTunes and JMSN’s official site.
Written by richard on 03/30/12
Submit your Rating
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.