If you still haven’t copped JMSN‘s debut album after 11 months and myriad dope videos and singles (not to mention its free re-release via the Booth), then I don’t know what’s going to convince you to give it a spin. For those who happen to live under rocks, however, the Detroit singer, songwriter and producer has returned with yet another standout cut off the project. Fallin’ finds the artist delivering lyrically cryptic, but emotionally charged verses over his own melancholy, piano-led boardwork. Kenneth Brown outdoes himself on the visual tip, turning the already eerie record into something downright disturbing with his ghoulish reenactment of DaVinci’s Last Supper. Intrigued? Well, what are you waiting for—†Priscilla† is out online as of January. And did I mention you can download it for free in The DJBooth?
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.