If you still haven’t copped JMSN‘s debut album after 11 months and myriad dope videos and singles (not to mention its free re-release via the Booth), then I don’t know what’s going to convince you to give it a spin. For those who happen to live under rocks, however, the Detroit singer, songwriter and producer has returned with yet another standout cut off the project. Fallin’ finds the artist delivering lyrically cryptic, but emotionally charged verses over his own melancholy, piano-led boardwork. Kenneth Brown outdoes himself on the visual tip, turning the already eerie record into something downright disturbing with his ghoulish reenactment of DaVinci’s Last Supper. Intrigued? Well, what are you waiting for—†Priscilla† is out online as of January. And did I mention you can download it for free in The DJBooth?
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.