If you still haven’t copped JMSN‘s debut album after 11 months and myriad dope videos and singles (not to mention its free re-release via the Booth), then I don’t know what’s going to convince you to give it a spin. For those who happen to live under rocks, however, the Detroit singer, songwriter and producer has returned with yet another standout cut off the project. Fallin’ finds the artist delivering lyrically cryptic, but emotionally charged verses over his own melancholy, piano-led boardwork. Kenneth Brown outdoes himself on the visual tip, turning the already eerie record into something downright disturbing with his ghoulish reenactment of DaVinci’s Last Supper. Intrigued? Well, what are you waiting for—†Priscilla† is out online as of January. And did I mention you can download it for free in The DJBooth?
Written by richard on 12/7/12
In honor of Kendrick Lamar's good kid, m.A.A.d. city LP, which features the Los Angeles singer/songwriter on four records, JMSN has released his debut studio album, †Priscilla†, for free digital download exclusively in...
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.