If you still haven’t copped JMSN‘s debut album after 11 months and myriad dope videos and singles (not to mention its free re-release via the Booth), then I don’t know what’s going to convince you to give it a spin. For those who happen to live under rocks, however, the Detroit singer, songwriter and producer has returned with yet another standout cut off the project. Fallin’ finds the artist delivering lyrically cryptic, but emotionally charged verses over his own melancholy, piano-led boardwork. Kenneth Brown outdoes himself on the visual tip, turning the already eerie record into something downright disturbing with his ghoulish reenactment of DaVinci’s Last Supper. Intrigued? Well, what are you waiting for—†Priscilla† is out online as of January. And did I mention you can download it for free in The DJBooth?
Written by richard on 12/7/12
In honor of Kendrick Lamar's good kid, m.A.A.d. city LP, which features the Los Angeles singer/songwriter on four records, JMSN has released his debut studio album, †Priscilla†, for free digital download exclusively in...
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)