Could you see yourself staring out of a window, shadows covering half of your face with rain dripping down the glass, as you belt love songs after a break-up? Well, one listen to JMSN’s latest song release Alone and that scenario shouldn’t be hard to imagine. On his newest single, the Detroit-crooner gives listeners something that even The Weeknd couldn’t top. Over his own self-produced boardwork, an intricate overlaying of electric guitars and anomalous synths, JMSN creates a record that could easily hit radio yet maintains the elusiveness that many underground artists love to project. JMSN does well to create a stand-out vocal image by presenting a bold soprano and transports his desperation for love into something that has the opportunity to be timeless. Seeing the potential in JMSN’s work, I can bet a human body that his forthcoming album release †Priscilla† will take him out of solitude. Be sure to check for the album’s release on January 11 and the visual for Alone, which are set to premiere on DJBooth TV later tonight!
UPDATE: Check out the brand new video for Alone!
Written by Sigmund'sDope on 10/24/11
Submit your Rating
White Room Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Girl I Used to Know" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)