Hartford, Connecticut’s Jitta on the Track first introduced himself to The DJBooth with late 2012’s Letters Part III, a powerful reflection on Trayvon Martin’s murder earlier that year. Fresh off contributing guest bars to fellow Nutmeg State repper Chris Webby‘s Good Day, the emcee finally makes his return to the spotlight with KEWL, a mixtape single (and Booth-exclusive world premiere!) that lives up to its title and then some. Scott Styles mans the boards on this larger-than-life street banger, cooking up a menacing orchestral beat to accompany the braggadocious rhymes of Jitta and Booth newcomer Buckweat Bill. Hunter Lyon directs the joint’s hyperkinetic visual accompaniment. Bipolar is slated to drop in late July. In the meantime, keep your browsers locked for the latest song releases.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
Homegrown Music Group/Lumber Life
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letters Part III " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.