Hartford, Connecticut’s Jitta on the Track first introduced himself to The DJBooth with late 2012’s Letters Part III, a powerful reflection on Trayvon Martin’s murder earlier that year. Fresh off contributing guest bars to fellow Nutmeg State repper Chris Webby‘s Good Day, the emcee finally makes his return to the spotlight with KEWL, a mixtape single (and Booth-exclusive world premiere!) that lives up to its title and then some. Scott Styles mans the boards on this larger-than-life street banger, cooking up a menacing orchestral beat to accompany the braggadocious rhymes of Jitta and Booth newcomer Buckweat Bill. Hunter Lyon directs the joint’s hyperkinetic visual accompaniment. Bipolar is slated to drop in late July. In the meantime, keep your browsers locked for the latest song releases.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
Homegrown Music Group/Lumber Life
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Letters Part III " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.