Psst! Yeah, you! Wanna hear a secret? Jinx has stepped into the Booth with the world premiere of his latest single… Don’t Tell Nobody, though. Well, OK—it’d be a shame to keep a song this dope under wraps. In fact, you can go ahead and spread it around. The artist’s first Booth feature since stepping into the Booth with time-traveling love ballad F.I.L.A., this laid-back jam reprises its predecessor’s romantic theme, while trading in its fantastic trappings for something a little more down-to-Earth. Over Lion’s Share Music Group‘s smooth production, the emcee describes a female whose grace and beauty turns him from a mack daddy into a nervous wreck. Though he doesn’t work up the nerve within the span of the record (“I can’t believe I chickened out for the millionth time.”), he remains hopeful; as hookman Ernie Halter puts it, “Someday, I’ll find the right words to say.” Are you loving this easily-relatable banger? More awaits on Jinx’s Funeral Kings LP, scheduled to hit the ‘net in November.
Written by richard on 10/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.