Psst! Yeah, you! Wanna hear a secret? Jinx has stepped into the Booth with the world premiere of his latest single… Don’t Tell Nobody, though. Well, OK—it’d be a shame to keep a song this dope under wraps. In fact, you can go ahead and spread it around. The artist’s first Booth feature since stepping into the Booth with time-traveling love ballad F.I.L.A., this laid-back jam reprises its predecessor’s romantic theme, while trading in its fantastic trappings for something a little more down-to-Earth. Over Lion’s Share Music Group‘s smooth production, the emcee describes a female whose grace and beauty turns him from a mack daddy into a nervous wreck. Though he doesn’t work up the nerve within the span of the record (“I can’t believe I chickened out for the millionth time.”), he remains hopeful; as hookman Ernie Halter puts it, “Someday, I’ll find the right words to say.” Are you loving this easily-relatable banger? More awaits on Jinx’s Funeral Kings LP, scheduled to hit the ‘net in November.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!