Buckle your seatbelts, Boothgoers, because we’re going on a nostalgia trip. The debut feature and latest feature from Swedish recording artist Jimmy Skoog wistfully reminisces about his school days, when he used to spend his, “days up at Suicide Hill.” The song’s lyrical focus may be backward-looking, but the song has the sound of a contemporary pop hit, thanks to Alex Isaac‘s effervescent synth/guitar production. In addition to manning the boards, Isaak links up with Peter Krafft to provide vocal support. Suicide Hill isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can stay tuned for more from the unsigned buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.