Buckle your seatbelts, Boothgoers, because we’re going on a nostalgia trip. The debut feature and latest feature from Swedish recording artist Jimmy Skoog wistfully reminisces about his school days, when he used to spend his, “days up at Suicide Hill.” The song’s lyrical focus may be backward-looking, but the song has the sound of a contemporary pop hit, thanks to Alex Isaac‘s effervescent synth/guitar production. In addition to manning the boards, Isaak links up with Peter Krafft to provide vocal support. Suicide Hill isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can stay tuned for more from the unsigned buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.