Buckle your seatbelts, Boothgoers, because we’re going on a nostalgia trip. The debut feature and latest feature from Swedish recording artist Jimmy Skoog wistfully reminisces about his school days, when he used to spend his, “days up at Suicide Hill.” The song’s lyrical focus may be backward-looking, but the song has the sound of a contemporary pop hit, thanks to Alex Isaac‘s effervescent synth/guitar production. In addition to manning the boards, Isaak links up with Peter Krafft to provide vocal support. Suicide Hill isn’t part of a larger set, but those feeling it can stay tuned for more from the unsigned buzzmaker.
Written by richard on 07/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)