Last we heard from Jimmy B., on his May debut feature, he was marching alongside site regular Big Sant at the head of a Black Army. Now, he and his troops have arrived at their destination, but the Toronto repper is too sportsmanlike simply to let loose at his enemies. Instead, on this freshly-minted EP single (premiering in the Booth along with Keaton Evans and Robbie Aitken‘s official visuals!), he announces his presence with a Warning Shot. LEF7Y mans the mixing boards on this street-ready cut, crafting a tense synth-percussion backdrop for the SmashMouth signee’s aggressive rhymes. The L.O.R.D.S EP to which this cut is attached is available at the artist’s BandCamp page.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Army " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.