Last we heard from Jimmy B., on his May debut feature, he was marching alongside site regular Big Sant at the head of a Black Army. Now, he and his troops have arrived at their destination, but the Toronto repper is too sportsmanlike simply to let loose at his enemies. Instead, on this freshly-minted EP single (premiering in the Booth along with Keaton Evans and Robbie Aitken‘s official visuals!), he announces his presence with a Warning Shot. LEF7Y mans the mixing boards on this street-ready cut, crafting a tense synth-percussion backdrop for the SmashMouth signee’s aggressive rhymes. The L.O.R.D.S EP to which this cut is attached is available at the artist’s BandCamp page.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Army " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.