Last we heard from Jimmy B., on his May debut feature, he was marching alongside site regular Big Sant at the head of a Black Army. Now, he and his troops have arrived at their destination, but the Toronto repper is too sportsmanlike simply to let loose at his enemies. Instead, on this freshly-minted EP single (premiering in the Booth along with Keaton Evans and Robbie Aitken‘s official visuals!), he announces his presence with a Warning Shot. LEF7Y mans the mixing boards on this street-ready cut, crafting a tense synth-percussion backdrop for the SmashMouth signee’s aggressive rhymes. The L.O.R.D.S EP to which this cut is attached is available at the artist’s BandCamp page.
Written by richard on 07/8/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Army " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)