Releasing his second straight album off of Koch Records, Jim Jones is looking to simply get that paper. Unlike major labels, which he has publicly admitted cheat the artists out of their money, Koch offers Jones the opportunity to record a big time record without the loss of a large sales percentage. Helping Jones in his quest to get paid are friends which reside up and down the Eastern seaboard; T.I. & Young Dro represent the dirty dirty, Baby claims the N.O. as his home and Diddy is New York neighbors with Jones.
Written by DJ Z on 10/12/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk It Out (Remix) ft. Andre 3000 & Jim Jones" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.