Releasing his second straight album off of Koch Records, Jim Jones is looking to simply get that paper. Unlike major labels, which he has publicly admitted cheat the artists out of their money, Koch offers Jones the opportunity to record a big time record without the loss of a large sales percentage. Helping Jones in his quest to get paid are friends which reside up and down the Eastern seaboard; T.I. & Young Dro represent the dirty dirty, Baby claims the N.O. as his home and Diddy is New York neighbors with Jones.
Written by DJ Z on 10/12/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk It Out (Remix) ft. Andre 3000 & Jim Jones" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.