Releasing his second straight album off of Koch Records, Jim Jones is looking to simply get that paper. Unlike major labels, which he has publicly admitted cheat the artists out of their money, Koch offers Jones the opportunity to record a big time record without the loss of a large sales percentage. Helping Jones in his quest to get paid are friends which reside up and down the Eastern seaboard; T.I. & Young Dro represent the dirty dirty, Baby claims the N.O. as his home and Diddy is New York neighbors with Jones.
Written by DJ Z on 10/12/06
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Walk It Out (Remix) ft. Andre 3000 & Jim Jones" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)