Following the ‘official’ release of his latest project, Harlem’s American Gangster, Jim Jones conducted a plethora of interviews about the status of his Dipset crew, his relationship with AWOL member Cam’ron and the mind boggling amount of money that Sony dropped in his lap for a multiple-album arrangement with Koch. On the new song, Take Em To Church (not to be confused with the title of his debut album, On My Way to Church), Jones recounts his early years in the industry and the many ways making money has effected his friendships, business relationships and dreams. This isn’t a man bragging about his wealth, it is an artist better understanding his profession. Take Em To Church can be found on Big Mike & The Empire: Interstate Trafficking Reloaded mixtape.
Listen to More: Jim Jones Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix) ft. T.I., Young Dro, Diddy & Baby" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.