Following the ‘official’ release of his latest project, Harlem’s American Gangster, Jim Jones conducted a plethora of interviews about the status of his Dipset crew, his relationship with AWOL member Cam’ron and the mind boggling amount of money that Sony dropped in his lap for a multiple-album arrangement with Koch. On the new song, Take Em To Church (not to be confused with the title of his debut album, On My Way to Church), Jones recounts his early years in the industry and the many ways making money has effected his friendships, business relationships and dreams. This isn’t a man bragging about his wealth, it is an artist better understanding his profession. Take Em To Church can be found on Big Mike & The Empire: Interstate Trafficking Reloaded mixtape.
Listen to More: Jim Jones
Written by DJ Z on 03/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix) ft. T.I., Young Dro, Diddy & Baby" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.