Following the ‘official’ release of his latest project, Harlem’s American Gangster, Jim Jones conducted a plethora of interviews about the status of his Dipset crew, his relationship with AWOL member Cam’ron and the mind boggling amount of money that Sony dropped in his lap for a multiple-album arrangement with Koch. On the new song, Take Em To Church (not to be confused with the title of his debut album, On My Way to Church), Jones recounts his early years in the industry and the many ways making money has effected his friendships, business relationships and dreams. This isn’t a man bragging about his wealth, it is an artist better understanding his profession. Take Em To Church can be found on Big Mike & The Empire: Interstate Trafficking Reloaded mixtape.
Listen to More: Jim Jones
Written by DJ Z on 03/17/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix) ft. T.I., Young Dro, Diddy & Baby" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)