Jim Jones new single is entitled Love Me No More, however, that couldn’t be further from the truth. Koch and Columbia love Jones so much, they inked him to a 50/50 deal that is worth a few Benjamin’s. The single is the first release off Jones’ interestingly titled new project, Harlem’s American Gangster. Apparently, the Harlem native is appalled at rival Jay-Z’s decision to release an album modeled after life in Harlem, New York. (Hova is a native of Brooklyn, New York.) While Jones’ stated last week that “Cam’ron isn’t on Mars,” he also revealed that a corresponding video for Love Me No More will hit the airwaves in about a month. Harlem’s American Gangster is set to drop next year.
Written by DJ Z on 10/31/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.