It seems Jim Jones knows how to make big spending a national trend; after setting off the “baaallllin’!” phenomenon with his breakout hit, We Fly High, he brought his Byrdgang in to make the money Splash, and now his Ron Browz-assisted Pop Champagne is the biggest hip-hop single of 2009 thus far. So, what’s next for the current king of Harlem? Why, Jimmy sees a fine lady he’s willing to Blow The Bank on. With a soulful hook from newcomer Oshy and a smooooth synth beat from Magnedo7, Blow The Bank isn’t an official single yet, but don’t be surprised if it’s selected as one in the future. Jones’ fourth studio album, Pray IV Reign, will be released nationally on February 24.
Written by Burmy on 01/18/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Fly High (Remix)" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)