Jiggs’ latest mixtape single is hot. How hot, you ask? Well, imagine a spaceship full of pure capsacin crashing into the sun—or simply take a listen to So Hot and hear for yourself. On this freshly-released single, T-Minus’ Chipmunk-choral boardwork bangs in the back as the Magic City representative delivers scorching, swagger-soaked verses. Craving more? Stay tuned—while High Grade 2 as yet lacks a drop date, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with the latest details.
Written by richard on 05/8/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.