Jiggs’ latest mixtape single is hot. How hot, you ask? Well, imagine a spaceship full of pure capsacin crashing into the sun—or simply take a listen to So Hot and hear for yourself. On this freshly-released single, T-Minus’ Chipmunk-choral boardwork bangs in the back as the Magic City representative delivers scorching, swagger-soaked verses. Craving more? Stay tuned—while High Grade 2 as yet lacks a drop date, we’ll be sure to keep you supplied with the latest details.
Written by richard on 05/8/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.