St. Louis rapper Jibbs is ready to continue his way Towards the Top with a follow-up to his 2006 debut, Jibbs Feat. Jibbs. Borrowing the popular Geico slogan for his new single, Jibbs demonstrates how his shine attracts all the girls around him, making it look “so easy, a Kaveman can do it.” Brought on board is the current “Teen King,” Soulja Boy, who can’t seem to finish a verse without namedropping his S.O.D. Money Gang or bursting into a “Crank Dat Kaveman” dance. Although critics will point to the hook to demonstrate how low hip-hop has gone to garner radio play, right now Jibbs just wants to avoid the one-hit wonder curse that has plagued fellow STL MCs J-Kwon (Tipsy) and Huey (Pop, Lock & Drop It). Will he be able to do it?
Beatstaz/RoyalDream Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"King Kong ft. Chamillionaire" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.