St. Louis rapper Jibbs is ready to continue his way Towards the Top with a follow-up to his 2006 debut, Jibbs Feat. Jibbs. Borrowing the popular Geico slogan for his new single, Jibbs demonstrates how his shine attracts all the girls around him, making it look “so easy, a Kaveman can do it.” Brought on board is the current “Teen King,” Soulja Boy, who can’t seem to finish a verse without namedropping his S.O.D. Money Gang or bursting into a “Crank Dat Kaveman” dance. Although critics will point to the hook to demonstrate how low hip-hop has gone to garner radio play, right now Jibbs just wants to avoid the one-hit wonder curse that has plagued fellow STL MCs J-Kwon (Tipsy) and Huey (Pop, Lock & Drop It). Will he be able to do it?
Written by Burmy on 03/9/08
Beatstaz/RoyalDream Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"King Kong ft. Chamillionaire" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.