St. Louis rapper Jibbs is ready to continue his way Towards the Top with a follow-up to his 2006 debut, Jibbs Feat. Jibbs. Borrowing the popular Geico slogan for his new single, Jibbs demonstrates how his shine attracts all the girls around him, making it look “so easy, a Kaveman can do it.” Brought on board is the current “Teen King,” Soulja Boy, who can’t seem to finish a verse without namedropping his S.O.D. Money Gang or bursting into a “Crank Dat Kaveman” dance. Although critics will point to the hook to demonstrate how low hip-hop has gone to garner radio play, right now Jibbs just wants to avoid the one-hit wonder curse that has plagued fellow STL MCs J-Kwon (Tipsy) and Huey (Pop, Lock & Drop It). Will he be able to do it?
Written by Burmy on 03/9/08
Submit your Rating
Beatstaz/RoyalDream Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"King Kong ft. Chamillionaire" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.