St. Louis rapper Jibbs is ready to continue his way Towards the Top with a follow-up to his 2006 debut, Jibbs Feat. Jibbs. Borrowing the popular Geico slogan for his new single, Jibbs demonstrates how his shine attracts all the girls around him, making it look “so easy, a Kaveman can do it.” Brought on board is the current “Teen King,” Soulja Boy, who can’t seem to finish a verse without namedropping his S.O.D. Money Gang or bursting into a “Crank Dat Kaveman” dance. Although critics will point to the hook to demonstrate how low hip-hop has gone to garner radio play, right now Jibbs just wants to avoid the one-hit wonder curse that has plagued fellow STL MCs J-Kwon (Tipsy) and Huey (Pop, Lock & Drop It). Will he be able to do it?
Written by Burmy on 03/9/08
Submit your Rating
Beatstaz/RoyalDream Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"King Kong ft. Chamillionaire" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.