Jhené Aiko also wants one thing for for Christmas this year: the love and affection of a certain man. Who’s the lucky guy, you ask? Well, he comes around like clockwork every December, and she seems to have a fetish for brightly-colored paper… judging by the evidence found on new promo single Wrap Me Up, I have to conclude she’s got a thing for snow-white beards and bellies that shakes like a bowlful of jelly. Tae Beast provides a warm, string-laced instrumental to back the singer as she expresses her longing for the fella in question, and Cocaine ‘80s member James Fauntleroy (recently featured on T. Mills’ Other B*tch Callin’) assists Aiko on the vocal tip. This seasonally-themed ballad isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can keep their browsers locked for all the latest on the singer’s Def Jam debut album, scheduled for release in 2013.
Written by richard on 12/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love We Trust" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.