Later this year, Jhené Aiko will be releasing her Def Jam debut album. Though a drop date has yet to be announced, there’s already significant buzz surrounding the set, and the arrival of lead single To Love & Die will only heighten fan anticipation. On this pensive jam, the rising R&B songstress lets us know just how seriously she takes matters of the heart—which is to say, as serious as a heart attack. Labelmates Cocaine 80s provide vocal support throughout, while The Fisticuffs produce the record’s immersive instrumental backdrop. Has To Love & Die left you craving more? Then keep your browsers locked for release details on Souled Out, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love We Trust" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.