With her major-label debut album just months away from release, rising R&B star Jhené Aiko is undoubtedly starting to feel The Pressure. Nonetheless, the signee’s latest single is as smooth and relaxing as we’ve come to expect from the Def Jam songstress. The Fisticuffs man the boards, layering wavy guitar riffs and ambient synths over a deliberate percussion rhythm as Aiko exhales her worries and cares in a cloud of weed smoke. Souled Out is scheduled to drop this fall. In the meantime, keep it locked for the latest singles.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"In Love We Trust" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.