With his last three features on our pages averaging around four stars, Jez Dior is slowly becoming a DJBooth favorite. With about a million reader approved features, G-Eazy has been a Booth favorite for sometime now. When the two get together, like on Dior’s latest effort, Old No. 7, it’s a safe bet that it will be well received. If you heard the headliner’s last release, Who Drank My Whiskey?, you’d already be aware that Dior recently transformed his style into the more alternative/rock direction. If you didn’t know, however, that much will be obvious upon hearing the grungy beat production work of Danny Score and Dior’s hybrid, sung-rapped style. G’s catchy, flexible flow is the perfect addition to the unique vibe already well-established. Though Old No. 7 is set to appear on Jez’ new album, it is unknown when the project will drop, or what it will be titled.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Childish Gambino - STN MTN
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.