With his last three features on our pages averaging around four stars, Jez Dior is slowly becoming a DJBooth favorite. With about a million reader approved features, G-Eazy has been a Booth favorite for sometime now. When the two get together, like on Dior’s latest effort, Old No. 7, it’s a safe bet that it will be well received. If you heard the headliner’s last release, Who Drank My Whiskey?, you’d already be aware that Dior recently transformed his style into the more alternative/rock direction. If you didn’t know, however, that much will be obvious upon hearing the grungy beat production work of Danny Score and Dior’s hybrid, sung-rapped style. G’s catchy, flexible flow is the perfect addition to the unique vibe already well-established. Though Old No. 7 is set to appear on Jez’ new album, it is unknown when the project will drop, or what it will be titled.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.