With his last three features on our pages averaging around four stars, Jez Dior is slowly becoming a DJBooth favorite. With about a million reader approved features, G-Eazy has been a Booth favorite for sometime now. When the two get together, like on Dior’s latest effort, Old No. 7, it’s a safe bet that it will be well received. If you heard the headliner’s last release, Who Drank My Whiskey?, you’d already be aware that Dior recently transformed his style into the more alternative/rock direction. If you didn’t know, however, that much will be obvious upon hearing the grungy beat production work of Danny Score and Dior’s hybrid, sung-rapped style. G’s catchy, flexible flow is the perfect addition to the unique vibe already well-established. Though Old No. 7 is set to appear on Jez’ new album, it is unknown when the project will drop, or what it will be titled.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.