On the last single off his forthcoming street album, Jez Dior boasted, “I ain’t going nowhere, but I know how to hide.” Skilled as he may be in the art of self-concealment, the Los Angeles native isn’t averse to public attention. Just the opposite, judging by freshly-released follow-up Move On. Here, the emcee makes clear that he plans to steamroll all who stand between him and the fame he craves, spitting, “You’ll never stop me till my name’s in lights.” Beatsmith Danny Score provides a bass-booming, dubstep-infused backdrop for the artist’s inspirational bars, borrowing a sample from Lana Del Rey‘s Never Let You Go, and Tyler Yee directs the record’s (borderline-NWS) official visuals. Feeling it? More awaits on Jez Dior’s Scarlett Sage LP, scheduled to drop digitally next Wednesday, June 12.
Written by richard on 06/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.