Last September, Jez Dior introduced himself to Booth readers with the exclusive world premiere of Candles, the unconventional, yet dope lead single off his debut set. Fast-forward four months, and the Los Angeles recording artist is back to give us our second foretaste of the project in the form of moody video single Love Me to Death. Here, Foundation‘s mood-setting, rock-informed production backs the emcee, singer and songwriter as he chronicles his self-destructive romance with liquor, drugs and anonymous sex. Stephen Mallett directs the record’s evocative official visuals. While Scarlett Sage as yet lacks a drop date, fans can, as always, keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/9/13
Los Angeles upstart Jez Dior has independently released his new free album, Scarlette Sage. Included on the 10-track project, his first solo release to date, are previously-featured, Booth-approved song selections "Candles,"...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.