Last September, Jez Dior introduced himself to Booth readers with the exclusive world premiere of Candles, the unconventional, yet dope lead single off his debut set. Fast-forward four months, and the Los Angeles recording artist is back to give us our second foretaste of the project in the form of moody video single Love Me to Death. Here, Foundation‘s mood-setting, rock-informed production backs the emcee, singer and songwriter as he chronicles his self-destructive romance with liquor, drugs and anonymous sex. Stephen Mallett directs the record’s evocative official visuals. While Scarlett Sage as yet lacks a drop date, fans can, as always, keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.