Last September, Jez Dior introduced himself to Booth readers with the exclusive world premiere of Candles, the unconventional, yet dope lead single off his debut set. Fast-forward four months, and the Los Angeles recording artist is back to give us our second foretaste of the project in the form of moody video single Love Me to Death. Here, Foundation‘s mood-setting, rock-informed production backs the emcee, singer and songwriter as he chronicles his self-destructive romance with liquor, drugs and anonymous sex. Stephen Mallett directs the record’s evocative official visuals. While Scarlett Sage as yet lacks a drop date, fans can, as always, keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)