Last September, Jez Dior introduced himself to Booth readers with the exclusive world premiere of Candles, the unconventional, yet dope lead single off his debut set. Fast-forward four months, and the Los Angeles recording artist is back to give us our second foretaste of the project in the form of moody video single Love Me to Death. Here, Foundation‘s mood-setting, rock-informed production backs the emcee, singer and songwriter as he chronicles his self-destructive romance with liquor, drugs and anonymous sex. Stephen Mallett directs the record’s evocative official visuals. While Scarlett Sage as yet lacks a drop date, fans can, as always, keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/9/13
Los Angeles upstart Jez Dior has independently released his new free album, Scarlette Sage. Included on the 10-track project, his first solo release to date, are previously-featured, Booth-approved song selections "Candles,"...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.