Last September, Jez Dior introduced himself to Booth readers with the exclusive world premiere of Candles, the unconventional, yet dope lead single off his debut set. Fast-forward four months, and the Los Angeles recording artist is back to give us our second foretaste of the project in the form of moody video single Love Me to Death. Here, Foundation‘s mood-setting, rock-informed production backs the emcee, singer and songwriter as he chronicles his self-destructive romance with liquor, drugs and anonymous sex. Stephen Mallett directs the record’s evocative official visuals. While Scarlett Sage as yet lacks a drop date, fans can, as always, keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest.
Written by richard on 01/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.