Lately, more and more artists have started releasing singles in packs of two. Just today, for example, singer Bridget Kelly dropped by with I Won’t Cry / Almost More. Jez Dior follows a similar blueprint on Kings/1ØØ, single numero tres off his next full-length. The song begins on a melancholy note, with Dior singing bittersweet lyrics over Danny Score‘s minor-key piano chords. The beat takes a sharp turn about four minutes in, transforming into a grainy synth-bass groove as Dior transitions into a rapped delivery. Olivver, a former member of The Neighbourhood, provides vocal support. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned for further details on Jez’s currently-untitled LP, set to drop later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.