Lately, more and more artists have started releasing singles in packs of two. Just today, for example, singer Bridget Kelly dropped by with I Won’t Cry / Almost More. Jez Dior follows a similar blueprint on Kings/1ØØ, single numero tres off his next full-length. The song begins on a melancholy note, with Dior singing bittersweet lyrics over Danny Score‘s minor-key piano chords. The beat takes a sharp turn about four minutes in, transforming into a grainy synth-bass groove as Dior transitions into a rapped delivery. Olivver, a former member of The Neighbourhood, provides vocal support. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned for further details on Jez’s currently-untitled LP, set to drop later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.