Lately, more and more artists have started releasing singles in packs of two. Just today, for example, singer Bridget Kelly dropped by with I Won’t Cry / Almost More. Jez Dior follows a similar blueprint on Kings/1ØØ, single numero tres off his next full-length. The song begins on a melancholy note, with Dior singing bittersweet lyrics over Danny Score‘s minor-key piano chords. The beat takes a sharp turn about four minutes in, transforming into a grainy synth-bass groove as Dior transitions into a rapped delivery. Olivver, a former member of The Neighbourhood, provides vocal support. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned for further details on Jez’s currently-untitled LP, set to drop later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)