Jez Dior ain’t goin’ nowhere, but he sure knows how to Hide. Not featured on the solo tip since guesting on mdnt‘s Dreamcatcher back in February, the Los Angeles native has reemerged from the woodwork with single number three off his next street release. The follow-up to January’s morose Love Me to Death, this joint is slightly more upbeat in tone than its predecessor. Beatsmith Danny Score‘s loping percussion and reverb-drenched guitar loops back the 19-year-old rhymesayer as he delivers verses laced with oblique commentary on the hip-hop hustle. Hide is just one of many left-of-center bangers to be found on forthcoming “mix-album” Scarlett Sage, dropping digitally in the near future.
Written by richard on 05/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.