Jez Dior ain’t goin’ nowhere, but he sure knows how to Hide. Not featured on the solo tip since guesting on mdnt‘s Dreamcatcher back in February, the Los Angeles native has reemerged from the woodwork with single number three off his next street release. The follow-up to January’s morose Love Me to Death, this joint is slightly more upbeat in tone than its predecessor. Beatsmith Danny Score‘s loping percussion and reverb-drenched guitar loops back the 19-year-old rhymesayer as he delivers verses laced with oblique commentary on the hip-hop hustle. Hide is just one of many left-of-center bangers to be found on forthcoming “mix-album” Scarlett Sage, dropping digitally in the near future.
Written by richard on 05/13/13
Los Angeles upstart Jez Dior has independently released his new free album, Scarlette Sage. Included on the 10-track project, his first solo release to date, are previously-featured, Booth-approved song selections "Candles,"...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)