On her last Booth feature, Say You Love Me, Jessie Ware was pleading with her man to put his affection for her into words. A couple weeks later, the UK pop songstress would happily trade those words for the emotions behind them. Sadly, the guy in question is fixing to make his exit from her life, leaving her with neither. James Ford handles production duties on Want Your Feeling, layering interlocking keyboard and harpsichord riffs over a driving rhythm section as Ware searches for something, anything that she can say or do to keep him by her side. This catchy breakup jam is just one of many quality cuts to be found on the artist’s Tough Love LP, set to drop October 21, via Universal Island Records.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
Universal Island Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wildest Moments (Remix)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.