On her last Booth feature, Say You Love Me, Jessie Ware was pleading with her man to put his affection for her into words. A couple weeks later, the UK pop songstress would happily trade those words for the emotions behind them. Sadly, the guy in question is fixing to make his exit from her life, leaving her with neither. James Ford handles production duties on Want Your Feeling, layering interlocking keyboard and harpsichord riffs over a driving rhythm section as Ware searches for something, anything that she can say or do to keep him by her side. This catchy breakup jam is just one of many quality cuts to be found on the artist’s Tough Love LP, set to drop October 21, via Universal Island Records.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
Universal Island Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wildest Moments (Remix)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.