One of the easiest mistakes to make in any relationship is failing to put your affection for the other person into words. So if you’re one of the Jessie Ware fans who’s been enjoying the UK songstress’s Booth features without leaving ratings and feedback, why not take her latest single as an opportunity to tell her how you feel? On Say You Love Me, follow-up to the Nicki Minaj-assisted Bang Bang, the singer probes the intentions of a prospective man, urging him to open up to her before she foolishly falls for him. Fans will be able to find this heartfelt ballad and much more on the upcoming Tough Love LP, slated to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, October 5.
Written by richard on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
Universal Island Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wildest Moments (Remix)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.