One of the easiest mistakes to make in any relationship is failing to put your affection for the other person into words. So if you’re one of the Jessie Ware fans who’s been enjoying the UK songstress’s Booth features without leaving ratings and feedback, why not take her latest single as an opportunity to tell her how you feel? On Say You Love Me, follow-up to the Nicki Minaj-assisted Bang Bang, the singer probes the intentions of a prospective man, urging him to open up to her before she foolishly falls for him. Fans will be able to find this heartfelt ballad and much more on the upcoming Tough Love LP, slated to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, October 5.
Written by richard on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
Universal Island Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wildest Moments (Remix)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.