One of the easiest mistakes to make in any relationship is failing to put your affection for the other person into words. So if you’re one of the Jessie Ware fans who’s been enjoying the UK songstress’s Booth features without leaving ratings and feedback, why not take her latest single as an opportunity to tell her how you feel? On Say You Love Me, follow-up to the Nicki Minaj-assisted Bang Bang, the singer probes the intentions of a prospective man, urging him to open up to her before she foolishly falls for him. Fans will be able to find this heartfelt ballad and much more on the upcoming Tough Love LP, slated to hit record stores and online retailers Tuesday, October 5.
Written by richard on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
Universal Island Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wildest Moments (Remix)" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.