Booth readers, are you ready to WILD out? Yeah, it’s a little early for me, too. Fortunateley, the effect of Jessie J.‘s latest single isn’t entirely lost if you experience it while sitting quietly, sipping coffee. The Republic Records pop songstress’ first solo feature since last March’s LaserLight, this high-energy cut comes backed by the club-ready production of Ammo. In addition to Jesse J.‘s own swag-laden, hater-blocking verses and chorus, the record packs guest bars from a trans-Atlantic duo of rap notables: Motown rhymesayer Big Sean contributes a braggadocious third verse, and UK mainstay Dizzee Rascal delivers a gymnastically-flowed closing 16. Emil Nava ties the package together with some suitably hype official visuals. WILD is not part of a larger project but, as always, fans can keep their browsers locked to The DJBooth for all the latest from Jessie J.
Written by richard on 05/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Price Tag" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.