Jessie J.‘s last feature saw the Universal Republic songstress falling for a new man like a Domino. Today, she returns with a new single—and a new analogy for romantic infatuation. Here, a beat by house heavyweight David Guetta‘s club-ready board pounds in the back as Jessie pays tribute to a man whose love is burning down on her like a LaserLight. (In a good, not painful way.) Feeling this larger-than-life electro-house ballad? More awaits on the forthcoming Platinum Edition of Jessie J.‘s 2011 debut set, Who You Are; keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 03/23/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Price Tag" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.