Jessie J.‘s last feature saw the Universal Republic songstress falling for a new man like a Domino. Today, she returns with a new single—and a new analogy for romantic infatuation. Here, a beat by house heavyweight David Guetta‘s club-ready board pounds in the back as Jessie pays tribute to a man whose love is burning down on her like a LaserLight. (In a good, not painful way.) Feeling this larger-than-life electro-house ballad? More awaits on the forthcoming Platinum Edition of Jessie J.‘s 2011 debut set, Who You Are; keep it locked for release details!
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Price Tag" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.