Jessie J.‘s last feature saw the Universal Republic songstress falling for a new man like a Domino. Today, she returns with a new single—and a new analogy for romantic infatuation. Here, a beat by house heavyweight David Guetta‘s club-ready board pounds in the back as Jessie pays tribute to a man whose love is burning down on her like a LaserLight. (In a good, not painful way.) Feeling this larger-than-life electro-house ballad? More awaits on the forthcoming Platinum Edition of Jessie J.‘s 2011 debut set, Who You Are; keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 03/23/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Price Tag" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.