Jessie J.‘s last feature saw the Universal Republic songstress falling for a new man like a Domino. Today, she returns with a new single—and a new analogy for romantic infatuation. Here, a beat by house heavyweight David Guetta‘s club-ready board pounds in the back as Jessie pays tribute to a man whose love is burning down on her like a LaserLight. (In a good, not painful way.) Feeling this larger-than-life electro-house ballad? More awaits on the forthcoming Platinum Edition of Jessie J.‘s 2011 debut set, Who You Are; keep it locked for release details!
Written by richard on 03/23/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Price Tag" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.