Like fellow young artist Sean Kingston, soul songman Jesse Boykins III split his youth between the musical hubs of Jamaica and Miami, but unlike Kingston, who has already serenaded his way to the top of the industry, Boykins is still firmly planted on the ground running. About to embark on the next step of his journey, Boykins delivers a new song, entitled Pantyhose. The seductive slow number is all for the ladies, as Boykins’ velvety voice slides smoothly over a beat co-produced by himself and Marion Ross III. All he wants, he says, is to get his lady down to her panties and keep the love on all night. The silky tone of the song is matched by its sexual content, which is sure to charm fans of old school R. Kelly material. If you’re looking for more of Boykins (and his odes to his female fanbase), check out The Beauty Created, out November 11.
Written by Carly on 10/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cold Pillow ft. Jesse Boykins III" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.