Like fellow young artist Sean Kingston, soul songman Jesse Boykins III split his youth between the musical hubs of Jamaica and Miami, but unlike Kingston, who has already serenaded his way to the top of the industry, Boykins is still firmly planted on the ground running. About to embark on the next step of his journey, Boykins delivers a new song, entitled Pantyhose. The seductive slow number is all for the ladies, as Boykins’ velvety voice slides smoothly over a beat co-produced by himself and Marion Ross III. All he wants, he says, is to get his lady down to her panties and keep the love on all night. The silky tone of the song is matched by its sexual content, which is sure to charm fans of old school R. Kelly material. If you’re looking for more of Boykins (and his odes to his female fanbase), check out The Beauty Created, out November 11.
Listen to More: Jesse Boykins III Written by Carly
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cold Pillow ft. Jesse Boykins III" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!