Like fellow young artist Sean Kingston, soul songman Jesse Boykins III split his youth between the musical hubs of Jamaica and Miami, but unlike Kingston, who has already serenaded his way to the top of the industry, Boykins is still firmly planted on the ground running. About to embark on the next step of his journey, Boykins delivers a new song, entitled Pantyhose. The seductive slow number is all for the ladies, as Boykins’ velvety voice slides smoothly over a beat co-produced by himself and Marion Ross III. All he wants, he says, is to get his lady down to her panties and keep the love on all night. The silky tone of the song is matched by its sexual content, which is sure to charm fans of old school R. Kelly material. If you’re looking for more of Boykins (and his odes to his female fanbase), check out The Beauty Created, out November 11.
Written by Carly on 10/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cold Pillow ft. Jesse Boykins III" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.