Lots of male R&B singers are lovers of women in the bedroom, but many fail to match their erotic passion for the opposite sex with thoroughgoing respect and consideration. Jesse Boykins III, I’m happy to say, is not one of them. On new single Amen Awoman, the NomaDic Music recording artist expresses his “appreciation of the woman and all she brings to this earth.” Accompanied by the ambient keys and addictive synth-bassline of fellow Booth fave MeLo-X, the artist describes his relationship with his girl in terms that blur the line between the romantic and the spiritual: “You are my religion, you are my earth / You are my love, you’re all my worth.” There’s been no word on whether this record will be attached to Jesse’s forthcoming independent full-length, tentatively titled Love Apparatus, but fans can watch our pages for further news and singles leading up to the set’s currently-unscheduled release.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!