Fresh off kicking off promotion for his next street album with defiant lead effort Back Off, Jesse Abraham returns to draw some Parallels on the second single off the set. Here, the Big Apple rhymesayer continues in the serious, reflective vein of the aforementioned cut, looking back on the tragedies that made him who he is today. Booth fave Emilio Rojas jumps on !llmind‘s grimy instrumental for a guest verse, and TreZure Empire ties it all together with a sung hook. For more, check out I Am Water when it is released later this year, and download a free copy of Jesse Abraham and PremRock: Live at Southpaw, on Monday, June 11, when it hits our mixtape page for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 06/7/12
On the one year anniversary of its release, underground emcee Jesse Abraham has come together with The DJBooth to re-release his 2013 album, I Am Water, as a limited-time free download. Recorded at Queens, N.Y.'s Ampliphonic...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Spiderman on Vitamins" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)