Is your slow Internet driving you crazy? Mad that you don’t have the new iPhone? If you think you’re having a rough day, just imagine not having any clean drinking water. Yeah, that’s what I thought. Maybe your life isn’t that bad considering that there are millions who struggle to find clean drinking water on the daily. Thankfully, there are artists like Jesse Abraham, who has donated 100% of his album sales from I Am Water to Charity Water, an organization that works on providing developing countries with clean drinking water. If you purchase the album, not only will you be helping to save lives (every two CDs or four downloads sold provides a lifetime of safe water to someone who desperately needs it), but you also get some pretty dope hip-hop, like I’ve Tried featuring Chino XL. Over a frantic Spills beat, Abraham and XL showcase their edgier flows, showing that despite their big heart, they can still spit just as raw as the rest of ‘em. If you dig I’ve Tried then be sure to donate and download I Am Water.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Spiderman on Vitamins" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.